Tuesday, April 21, 2009

--Whew- What a day.

Oh..where to begin. Last night Hannah and I spent time over at Teresa and Danny's...I had to make a emergency trip to Kroger to get Miss Pootie Head some gas drops.. Forest got off work at 9pm and then we had to go to Wal-mart to get our first pack of diapers and wipes ((the diapers from my baby shower lasted a little over a month!)) Forest also got a case for his new iPhone that his boss bought him for work-Im so jealous, I hate my phone. He ended up staying awake until almost 3 in the morning..Hannah fell asleep and so did I after a while of watching pointless cooking shows-I think yesterday I finally realized that you should only watch cooking shows if you are in the kitchen cooking or if you are trying to find recipes..I don't do either so I'm done watching the Food Network, it only makes me hungry. & late night  trips to McDonalds aren't going to do me any good on my diet...but back to the subject of Forest and Hannah..he fed her before he went to bed and changed her diaper because I was already asleep..she woke up about 3 hours later and I woke up and just laid there for a few minutes thinking she would go back to sleep- Forest didn't like that so much so he got up and fed her again..This morning we woke up with Hannah around 8 and I was so tired I could barely keep my eyes open so once again Forest fed her.. When it was time for my shower this morning someone was a little fed up with me. I guess I see why. So I got about a 5 minute shower so I could get Hannah dressed and ready for the day...then I had to feed her and change her..[[she is up to 6oz of formula all the time now]]. Forest decided to go in the bathroom and cut off all his hair.... I have to admit though, it looks really good. He worked today from 12pm-9pm..long day.. 

Today me and Hannah went over to my moms for a while..She slept most of the time which gave me a chance to hold my baby sister Victoria and talk with my little sisters Emily and Olivia--Oh and I got to watch them play their daddy's guitars.so funny.. She may be getting a little sick from being around Lily yesterday..I am keeping a close watch on her for the rest of the day to make sure her breathing and diapers aren't changing.. As of today she has been out of mommy's belly for 42 days! She is growing so fast! Already 12 pounds!! We have spent the majority of our time home fighting sleep, she is so tired but won't go to sleep..It's making mom have a very long, miserable day. If she gets sick I don't know what I will do. =[ Only a few more hours until Forest gets off work then it will be time to give Hanny a bath and get her ready for bed-- I am in desperate need of a break! [Oh and finding a babysitter is not as easy as I thought it would be so the beach trip will have to wait till next week and she will be going with mom and dad to the doctor tomorrow..i hope she doesn't fuss, the waiting room at my doctor is so small...] Until next time.. much love to my readers.

No comments: