Saturday, April 25, 2009

What a night!



Last night was a HORRIBLE night. No sleep for mommy =[ Hannah was super fussy and there was nothing I could do to sooth her. We woke up 4 times.. I had to pass her off this morning so I could get 30 minutes of sleep.-- As for today. When I woke up I found Hanny girl sitting in her bouncer in the kitchen with Granny..I ate breakfast and watched her stare at her toys hanging from the bouncer, she loves them. She laughed, "talked to them" and smiled for 20 minutes.. unfortunately I had to take her out and change her and then the smiling and laughing stopped. Forest came home for lunch around 12:30-we ate and then took him back to work.. She stays awake the majority of the day now which just makes it harder to get the house work done- And I guess now that Forest is home and with Hannah I should be folding clothes.. I need a break sometimes so the laundry can wait. We went Geocaching today- found a half eaten bag of sunflower seeds, a key and a High School Musical bracelet.. It was too dark to go down the nature trail to look for the big caches. Tomorrow will be another adventure. Hopefully we will see more raccoons =] Miss Priss is fussing because Forest is changing her.. Mom to the rescue. --Pray that she sleeps tonight!!

No comments: