Friday, April 24, 2009

PopEye ;)



Scootie got to stay at her Poppa Doodles today while I went to Wal-Mart for a few things. She is such a good baby.. She even waited till momma got there to have a stinky- Lucky me.. She loves her little mouse rattle that hangs on the car seat that her Memaw got her-its so cute to watch her look at it and then try to grab it. We had a pretty good night last night even though Forest and I stayed up kinda late just watching T.V. so it was hard waking up for the first bottle.. (We are actually trying to wake her up now so we can get her fed and asleep, then we are going right to sleep!) Im pretty sure she is going to like the same music that her Daddy and Poppa Doodle like- Her Poppa sung Jimmy Buffet today and she stared at him throughout the entire song...- Have to go for the night so I can get her to wake up or I will be awake all night. Oh- the joys of being a parent..poops,bottles,pee,sleep,crying,more poop,bottle,another pee, then peed on, then sleep, tons more crying, millions and millions of tiny baby socks to keep up with, a giant diaper bag to carry around, not to mention the awkward car seat that has to be carried around, oh and did I mention the poops and pees?!?!!? It's honestly the greatest thing in the world. I love my Hanny =]

No comments: