Friday, May 1, 2009

Smiley =] :) =D


My Hanny Banany is smiling sooo much now- even though she has Thrush. We had to go to CVS last night and get this nasty purple medicine that she totally hates. The crib is working out good for her- I'm pretty sure she hates sleeping with blankets. I'm ready for her to start eating already! I am getting so tired of washing bottles all the time. I wish I still had a dishwasher, bet yet I just wish I had a maid. That would be awesome. She spent a few hours with her Memaw the other day..it was so hard to be away from her but after being out for a while I realized that I really needed the time to myself. I cant wait to paint something else (I just have to go to AC Moore and get me a couple canvas') I'm already planning Hannah's first birthday-after going into AC Moore and seeing the fondant kits- I think I am going to attempt to make something like Ace of Cakes- like 3 boxes- all bright colors- maybe some polka dots. I'm crazy- I shouldn't be planning this far in advance. --She is asleep right now on my granny's arm..I better go make a bottle because I know when Miss Piggy wakes up she will want it- I'll blog more later after some more of the day passes... till then- much love.

No comments: