Saturday, May 2, 2009

Day Out (Finally)


Let me start off by talking about last night- for some reason me and Forest didn't go to sleep until 2am..big mistake- Hannah slept until 4am..we woke up and I ended up watching The Shawshank Redemption..then she woke up again around 6am, we watched most of Fern Gulley...so needless to say I did not sleep last night. But today me and Hannah went to the park while Forest was at work- there were tons of people there and like 7 different moon bouncers- we ended up blending in with the crowd and watching some kids in Velcro suits jump onto a Velcro wall..hilarious. It was like 92 degrees out but the wind was blowing so we were pretty comfortable- She wore her sunglasses =] Then we went over to Memaw's house for a while and played with Lily- she is growing sooo fast! She wanted to kiss Hannah---well eat her really. Haha. We left there and took Forest a milkshake..then went to visit my old manager for a while.. My legs are sore. This is the most walking I have done in a while..and pushing that giant stroller around in the grass was a work out! Now we are off to get our PS2 from Teresa's house so we can play SingStar :)

No comments: